Welcome to the Henry Clay Orchestra Boosters!
The mission of the Henry Clay Orchestra Boosters (HCOB) is to help support and improve our outstanding Orchestra program, which directly benefits our students. School funding for music programs does not always meet all the orchestra needs and desires – that’s where HCOB steps in. In previous years, the Boosters have supported our Orchestra by:
· Paying fees which allow students to participate in KMEA Solo & Ensemble, Festival, and All-State
· Purchasing new music and instruments
· Paying for professional sectional coaches and concert accompanists
· Organizing trips to New York, Chicago, New Orleans, and Disney
· Providing post-concert receptions for orchestra students and audiences
· Coordinating student workshops and performances with reknowned musicians
· Funding an instrument storage room and acoustic improvements to the Orchestra Room
· Purchasing student awards and Senior gifts
· Coordinating an annual college scholarship for Senior orchestra students
· Assuring that all students have proper concert attire
All funds raised by the HCOB will be used under the direction of the Booster Board in consultation with Ms. Foster and Ms. Henton to provide continued support of the Henry Clay Orchestra.
Booster membership is open to all, and FREE to parents/guardians of Henry Clay Orchestra students. All members are welcome and encouraged to attend our Booster meetings.
Booster Board Members…
President Tammy Hannah email@example.com
Vice-President Benita Jacobs firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary Alecia Manning email@example.com
Treasurer Wayne Bragg firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Representative Melinda Ault Melinda.Ault@uky.edu
Junior Representative Paul Lio email@example.com
Sophomore Representative Paul Burns firstname.lastname@example.org
Freshman Representative Rich Wheeler Richard.email@example.com